Thursday 29 November 2012

Feedback for Les
Liked & did not like
During the classes, there were many things I liked. First of all, students used some vocabulary words to write sentences. After writing, the teacher could aid students to check grammar and the meaning of the words in the sentences. I think that it was a best way to improve students’ grammar. The second was related to making a blog. Students could utilize blog to describe their thought and expression. For example, writing my learning strategies and how could I do differently in the second half semester. After writing, the teacher could give students some feedback and advice. It could make a good communication between students and teacher. On the contrary, I did not like to write essays. When I wrote an essay, I needed to think many details and support ideas. It was difficult to me, but I know that writing a wonderful essay is very important in academic courses. I will try to create more ideas as soon as I can.

Suggestions to do differently
I suggest to change the essay topics because some topics are difficult to write such as medicines. Although I read the textbook and researched some information from the interment, I still needed to spend much time to think about ideas. Because students did not comprehend medical systems deeply, they should take long time to think about what these medical systems are different. I suggest that the teacher can change some easy topics because easy topics can let students have more support ideas and details to develop the essays.

Final AP4 reflective
I feel that my writing and vocabulary words get better than before during this semester. Because the teacher taught me how to write the correct outlines, and the teacher also checked my ideas which are right or wrong. I think that it is a good way to improve my writing. Moreover, there are many vocabulary words in the textbooks. When I read the articles in the textbooks, I can remember many vocabulary words which I did not know before. As a result, both of two ways have improved my writing and vocabulary words.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Judy, for this helpful feedback. I agree about the essay topics and will makes changes next semester. Essay writing is one of the most difficult skills to master, but it is the core of academic studies. I'm glad you have made progress on your vocabulary development as it is the key to improving your English language. I've enjoyed teaching you this semester and wish you the best of luck in 2013.

    ReplyDelete