Tuesday 23 October 2012

In the first 7 weeks of AP4.   What am I going to do differently in the second half?
 During 7 weeks, I acquired many things such as practicing a process essay, learning some academic vocabulary words. These things could help me to improve my English. Especially, making a blog with classmate was very interesting to me. We could discuss what should we do and share some ideas on the blog. I think that I did my blog well in the first 7 weeks of AP4. I have never done a blog, so that making a new blog is a new thing to me. Although I should learn how to do the blog by myself, I prefer to do the blog with classmate. It is a good way to build a good relationship with classmate.  Moreover, I think that process essay is totally different with IELES. Main ideas, three thesis steps and support ideas are very important in a process essay. When I wrote a process essay, I need to think too much at the beginning. It is difficult to me.  I fear I do not have sufficient time to think and finish a process essay. In the first 7 weeks of AP4, I did not do well in my process essay. In the second half of AP4, I will find some methods to improve my writing. I asked my university’s English teacher last night. She told me that introduction and conclusion are extremely important in a process essay, so I need to take any topics to practice my introduction and conclusion. If introduction and conclusion are very smooth, I probably can write good body paragraphs in my process essay. I will try it now.

2 comments:

  1. Try your best and you will achieve your goals.
    PS: That is a pretty dog. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing the right method for writing an essay is key -- it involves much thinking and subsequently many ideas. Yes, the intro and conclusion are very important.

    ReplyDelete