Tuesday 23 October 2012

What do I think about premium brands?                                                                                      
I think that premium brands are luxury spending. Many people want to purchase premium brands especially, women and girls. Premium brands are extremely expensive. In order to buy a designer handbag, I saw many girls are very saving in their daily lives.  In my personal experience, spending much money to buy a designer handbag is not an intelligent decision because I fear to smudge my favorite handbag, so I use it scrupulously. I think that Because of well- known brands, the majority of consumers are willing to spend much money to purchase them. Many people have vanities. They like to utilize premium brands to attract other people’s attention. In addition to that, high quality is one of reason why some consumers trend to buy expensive products rather than buy cheaper products. Choosing a good brand can ensure the quality of the goods. In brief, premium brand not only can bring people great vanity but also promise the quality of the goods.

1 comment: